Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Receiving Packages

While in India, its always a really awesome surprise to receive a package from home, full of goodies that can only be found in the U.S. Since I've been here I've had a few packages sent my way from family members but not all of them have had a very high success rate...take a look at this one I received from my mom around my birthday time...

 When my mom sent it there was no rope around it holding it together...looks to me like my package was opened and then re-"sealed." :)


Sadly, there has also been a package sent to me by my grandmother that still hasn't found its way to our doorstep...almost 3 months missing now. And although I really hate having packages picked through, I guess I'm glad that some type of thorough inspection is going on with the postal service.


P.S. Pop, if you are reading this please don't be worried. I'm sure the package you just sent me will get here safely, securely and in-tact. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment