Friday, April 8, 2011

Did You Say Stomach Infection?

Yes, stomach infection. Since Tuesday evening (which happened to be my birthday) I have had some slight stomach issues. Starting with loose motion (diarhea) and vomiting into the late night, the ending of my birthday is not one I'd like to relive. Needless to say I spent the whole next day resting with no appetite to eat or drink anything (though Abhinav and his family made it a point to make sure I was eating and drinking). On the third day I was still feeling weak with no appetite and lots of nausea, so we decided to go to the doctor. Apparently I have some type of stomach infection and stomach swelling; possibly due to bad water or food though I can't remember eating or drinking anything dirty or from the roadside recently (or could it have been the sugarcane juice???). Either way, the doc gave me four different pills to take three times a day now and I'm beginning to feel much better.

And I know, its a little ironic that my last post was about how much I like sugarcane juice from the roadside, and now I'm posting about my stomach problems...

Kabhi Kabhi Hota Hai...Sometimes It Happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment