Monday, April 11, 2011

Mac N Cheese

The other day while I was still feeling under-the-weather with my stomach issues hanging around, I was having unusual cravings for American food like never before. I decided to whip up a box of plain Kraft Macaroni and Cheese that I had brought with me from home to satisfy my craving and introduce a new food to Abhinav and his family.

I made it as is directed on the box, and happily ate until my stomach was full and satisfied. BUT when I tried to have Abhinav and his sister try it, the first question they asked was, "There's not even any salt or chilis in it? No spices at all??" :) They tried it, but wouldn't fully eat and enjoy it until I cooked some onions with salt and red chili to add to the macaroni. Its funny how different taste in food is across cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment